Saturday, November 7, 2009

Slow Beginning Making Money Online - It's Okay

It has been one week since beginning this venture. Who am I kidding, it's been way more than a month developing the site... but only a week that I have been public and publish. I need to keep reminding myself that it's only been a week.

I don't know what I was expecting- that I would be able to pay all my bills in the first month, that I would be different than every other successful person on the Internet, that... what? Deep down, I do know it will take time but I am just impatient.

I feel like I am making the right steps:
- Created content I think people will like about Alzheimers, web design, poetry, business tips, reviews on products, and random other information.
- Told a few friends
- Signed up for my blogs to promote
- Signed up with social media marketing like Twitter and Facebook
- And now I am back to more content

It is an exciting experience and a little scary. At least I have my web designing to keep me busy (and financially secure) while I figure it out.
I would love to hear more suggestions from anyone reading this post!
Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment